CCDC 11 – 2018 Contractor’s Qualification Statement
What is the document?
CCDC 11 – Contractor’s Qualification Statement offers a standard format for contractors to provide information about their company, capacity, skill, and experience. It includes:
Company information – legal structure, financial reference, contract security reference, insurance reference, health and safety, valuation of construction work projected for current year and the actual value for the past four years.
Qualification and experience of personnel – key office and site personnel proposed for the qualification statement.
Project experience – A list of five relevant projects for each of the following:
- Key construction projects completed in the past five years;
- Comparable construction projects completed;
- Key construction projects underway.For recommended practices on the pre-qualification process refer to CCDC 29 – A Guide to Pre-qualification.
* Click for more information.
* Available in electronic format only.
A registration number is required in order to download and install CCDC’s electronic documents. Please refer to the Purchasing Documents section for instructions and the list of document outlets.
1. Purchase a registration number from a document outlet
2. Proceed to download your document by selecting the blue button above
3. Once in the registration form, please enter your registration number
4. Note that some fields in the registration form are mandatory.
Frequently Asked Questions
Adobe Acrobat Reader does not have the option to save the information you fill in. However Adobe offers several products available for purchase that do have save functionality. Please consult Adobe’s website for more information at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/matrix.html.
The documents will not function correctly with version 3.x of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please make sure you have at least version 4.x or higher of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can check which version you have by clicking on “Help” on the menu bar and then selecting “About Acrobat Reader”. A number should be displayed at the top left corner of the information window. If it is version 3 or lower please download the current version of the Reader. It can be downloaded from the following link – Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
You do not need to purchase a complete set. All CCDC documents can be purchased individually. However if you want all of the CCDC documents it is more economical to purchase a complete set rather than purchase each document individually.
- Always make certain that you have the most current printer drivers installed for your printer.
- Always try to use the latest version available of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- If you purchased a single document make sure you click on the individual document listed and not on the “Complete set of documents” button.
- If you purchased a complete set of documents make sure you click on the “Complete set of documents” button and not on the individual documents listed.
- If you continue to have problems with your registration number, please contact [email protected] or 613-236-9455.