Let us help you
How do I purchase CCDC documents?
Hardcopy documents, electronic documents and copyright seals can only be purchased from an authorized document outlet. Please contact your nearest document outlet for further ordering and pricing information.
- Contact your Local Construction Association (see our document outlets) to purchase a document registration number.
- Ensure you specify which document you would like to purchase.
- Once you have your registration number, select the CCDC document you would like to download.
- Once your document is selected, click on the "Proceed to Download" button.
- Fill out and complete the Document Registration Form and select the "Submit" button.
- Once you have selected the "Submit" button, your document will automatically download.
Can I save the contract/agreement that I fill in?
Adobe Acrobat Reader does not have the option to save the information you fill in. However Adobe offers several products available for purchase that do have save functionality. Please consult Adobe's website for more information.
I can’t fill in fields in the document. What should I do?
The documents will not function correctly with version 3.x of Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please make sure you have at least version 4.x or higher of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can check which version you have by clicking on "Help" on the menu bar and then selecting "About Acrobat Reader". A number should be displayed at the top left corner of the information window. If it is version 3 or lower please download the current version of the Reader. It can be downloaded from the following link - Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.
I only need certain documents, do I have to purchase the whole set?
You do not need to purchase a complete set. All CCDC documents can be purchased individually. However if you want all of the CCDC documents it is more economical to purchase a complete set rather than purchase each document individually.
I’m having problems printing the document(s). What should I do?
- Always make certain that you have the most current printer drivers installed for your printer.
- Always try to use the latest version available of the Adobe Acrobat Reader.
My registration number does not work. What should I do?
- If you purchased a single document make sure you click on the individual document listed and not on the "Complete set of documents" button.
- If you purchased a complete set of documents make sure you click on the "Complete set of documents" button and not on the individual documents listed.
- Assure you have no "Popup Blockers" enabled in your browser, this could prevent the new browser window from opening.
- If you continue to have problems with your registration number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-236-9455.
Who is included in the “etc” regarding the Commissioner section in the Statutory Declarations?
The legislation of the applicable province will set out who can take affidavits and declarations. In Ontario for example, the Commissioners for Taking Affidavits Act, states who can take affidavits and declarations. Some individuals by virtue of their office are automatically entitled to do so. This includes provincial judges and Members of the Legislative Assembly, lawyers entitled to practise in the Province, and municipal councillors to name a few. The Attorney General can also appoint Commissioners pursuant to this Act, which is typically the Commissioners of Oaths present in construction associations. They will have stamps and certificates to prove their standing.
Note: The Adobe Acrobat Reader program is not a product of the Canadian Construction Association and therefore we do not directly support the software. To reach Adobe’s support site follow this link.